Financial Assistance

If financial assistance is needed, please speak with your eye care provider about assistance. You can also contact your local Health Department about filling-out a combined (Medicaid/BCMH) application for financial assistance to cover your child’s eye care needs.

Parents can seek financial assistance through the Combined Programs Application available from the local Department of Job and Family Services. Call 1-800-324-8680 (voice) or 1-800-292-3572 (TDD) for further information about the Combined Programs Application.