Search for Eye Doctors

Eye doctors in Ohio, who see children with amblyopia, are listed in this section as they sign-up to participate in the Ohio Amblyope Registry.

Search for an Eye Doctor by Name or Practice

Don't know the doctor or practice name?

Browse eye doctors by Ohio City or Ohio County